lester_bg.jpg

We're Disrupting the Old Employee Health Benefits Racket.

Explore how Next Impact is using +thb to help our clients save over 20% on their healthcare spend.

As featured in

Starbucks spends more on healthcare than they do on coffee.

-Howard Schultz

Healthcare is an organization's second or third largest expense however the industry has made you believe there's nothing you can do about it. The focus needs to be on getting members to high quality, low cost healthcare.

 

How does your plan do that today? The answer: it doesn't.

 

FOR 2018,

employers paid an average of $10,000 per employee to cover 70 percent of the cost of health insurance, leaving workers with a price tag of about $4,200 for the remaining 30% of the expense.

FEARS

over not being able to afford health insurance or medical care are among the top reasons why Americans are delaying retirement.

RATHER THAN

mere overuse of medical services, a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that the high cost of medical treatments and procedures is what makes healthcare expenditures twice as costly in the U.S. than in other wealthy countries.

THE 20

top-selling medications worldwide cost on average three times more in the United States than they do in other developed  countries.

For Employers

You have to start demanding more. Download the top question you should be asking your carrier and advisor.

skyscraper-architecture-sky-office_edite
 
Negotiation_edited.jpg

For Advisors

No longer is the status quo acceptable. The days of being a broker are over. Review this infographic to see the various tools you have available to support your clients, different –– and better.

"I was tired of comparing our innovative approach to solving healthcare to the current status quo, so we created a whole new category.  The term category creation goes beyond simply innovating or bettering a product/service. It focuses on creating a whole new way of doing something… So Transparent Health Benefits was born."

Lester Morales, Founder & CEO

Case Studies By Industry

Primary Care Practice

The Doc Knows Best: A PCP's Health Benefits Design to Maximize Opportunity

A PCP Practice in the southeast always questioned why they couldn’t have more control of their healthcare... Read More...

Municipality

A Municipality's Success With Direct Primary Care

A three-year study shows cost savings, improved clinical outcomes and strong patient satisfaction. Read More...

Native American Casino

Maximize Your Advantages- A Native American Casino’s Break From the Status Quo

 

A Native American casino group thought they were doing everything possible to control their medical... Read More...

Private Equity

The Value of Reference-Based Pricing for Private Equity Companies

 Reference-Based Pricing (RBP) is a pricing methodology that seeks to help employers save money... Read More...

 
SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES
image2_edited.jpg

READY TO DISRUPT?

arrow&v
arrow&v
We can't wait to hear from you.

Let's begin with a conversation. Either send your information securely using the form displayed here or email Lester Morales directly.

lester.morales@nextimpactllc.com

 

© 2019-2020 by Next Impact, LLC

Privacy Policy

Terms & Conditions